The Elements Slot is a rare case where falling is a good thing. Elements includes a popular NetEnt creation, the Avalanche, plus four exciting Free Falls modes. The name of the Slot comes from the element Energy Meter at the base of the reels. The Energy Meter indicates how far the player is from unlocking Free Falls, while the leading element with the most energy determines the particular Free Falls mode players unlock. Find out more by trying the Slot online today for free or play for real money.
- Original alien creatures theme
- Good chance of getting Free Falls
- There are fewer Bonus features than other Slots
It is difficult to explain Elements as it is quite unique – it’s a space-themed Slot with weird deep sea-looking alien creatures. Like a few other Slots, namely Gonzo’s Quest, players might spot the Avalanche feature, an exclusive from NetEnt. There is also the Avalanche Meter with four crystals that light up one by one after each win brings an avalanche. I players can trigger four consecutive avalanches, all the crystals will light and they will get to play one of the Free Fall Bonus Rounds.
The following are values for five-symbol winning combinations:
- The Orange Creature gives a 1500x multiplier
- The Lime Creature gives a 750x multiplier
- The Purple Creature gives a 500x multiplier
- The Turquoise Creature gives a 300x multiplier
- The Orange Rock gives a 100x multiplier
- The Lime Rock gives a 75x multiplier
- The Purple Rock gives a 50x multiplier
- The Turquoise Rock gives a 50x multiplier
Wild symbols can be very useful in Elements as they substitute for all other symbols in the main game and in Free Falls modes.
If players can win four times in a row, they will fill the Energy Meter and unlock one of four Free Falls Bonus Rounds. The different rounds are: Fire Storm mode, Air Storm mode, Earth Storm mode, and Water Storm mode. Players get 10 Free Falls in each.
What our experts like
Although the Free Falls feature did not totally satisfy and we would have liked more Bonus opportunities, it felt that Free Falls were never far away. This added an element of excitement to each spin. We happened to have a Big Win in Free Falls but we do feel Elements lacks something and the Bonus Round itself might not satisfy players.