Fruit Shop Slot is inspired by the much-loved fruit machines of yesteryear but with Free Spins and extra spins available on every round, it has more to offer than initially meets the eye. There is also a multiplying Wild feature – players who land a winning combination with Wild symbols benefit from a 2x bonus. Play the slot for free now.
- It feels like the Bonus Features are never far away
- Extra Spins during Free Spins
- The Slot looks like many others
The theme is inspired by classic fruit machines but with added twists, including an imaginative Free Spins feature with some unusual aspects.
Happily, Fruit Shop has some fittingly high-value fruit symbols. The Cherries symbol is the most valuable, offering 2000x your bet.
- The Grape gives a 1000x multiplier for a five-symbol combination
- The Lemon gives a 750x multiplier for a five-symbol combination
- The Orange gives a 500x multiplier for a five-symbol combination
- The Watermelon gives a 200x multiplier for a five-symbol combination
- The Ace gives a 150x multiplier for a five-symbol combination
- The King gives a 100x multiplier for a five-symbol combination
- The Queen gives a 75x multiplier for a five-symbol combination
- The Jack gives a 60x multiplier for a five-symbol combination
- The 10 gives a 50x multiplier for a five-symbol combination
Players get five Free Spins when landing five fruit symbols, which is not exactly generous. There is another chance to get Free Spins in the bonus round though – players get one to five Free Spins for three to five matching symbols, including 10 to Ace, but excluding the Cherries. In Free Spins, like in the base game, two or three Cherries symbols will get players one extra Free Spin, while four will get players two extra spins and five will get players five extra spins.
While the five Free Spins amount does not sound special, the fact players get Free Spins whenever they land a combination of fruit symbols makes the feature much more attractive.
Players will be excited to discover that any wins they have with Wild symbols will be doubled. The Free Spins are great but this extra feature makes Fruit Shop more interesting.
What our experts like
When we first heard the name ‘Fruit Shop Slot’ and saw the starting reels, we were concerned this might be a generic copy of several other brightly-coloured Slots available. But we liked the Free Spins feature and it is refreshing to see a Slot with a low minimum bet amount. The theme and minimum bet amount make the Slot accessible to new players, while it should be fun for experienced Slot spinners too. NetEnt said they tried to capture the fun of classic fruit machines but add a modern twist. Although Fruit Shop is not the most futuristic creation – the Slot was released in 2011 – the Free Spins do make the Slot worth a spin, and it is available to try today.